Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Texas Tech Football 2008, Spring Practice Edition

I'm 350 miles away but I can feel the excitement. The 2008 campaign has begun. Things you can expect from me:

- periodic updates on spring practice (who's hot, any significant depth chart changes, injuries, etc)
- an update from spring practice w/ photos (I'll be there w/ camera on April 5th)
- live (hopefully) spring game updates from the Jones w/ photos (working on that as we speak)

Things I'm looking for out of spring practice:
- The development/emergence of:

  • McKinner Dixon - DE
  • LA Reed - Safety
  • Detron Lewis - Y spot at WR
  • Bunton, Richardson, Sanders, and/or T Charbonnet - CB opposite Jamar Wall
  • Aaron Crawford and Baron Batch - RB
  • Solidifying the 2-deep across the front 7
  • Ruffin McNeill's defense
There you have it. I'll do my best to provide what information I can in a timely fashion. Hopefully things will work out and I'll be able to attend a practice as well as the Red/Black game.

No comments: