Monday, November 19, 2007

What to expect this week...

Since the season is over for Tech (until the bowl game at least)...here's what you can expect in the coming days from me:

- Game-by-game recaps of the 2007 season
- Photos from the OU game. I think I took a few "keepers"...but my laptop is still down. On my way to Best Buy to buy the part "I've been told I need" to fix it...we'll see what happens.
- Breakdown of the 2 possible bowl scenarios...Gator and Alamo. I should have them up this aftenroon.

Check back with me tonight and/or tomorrow and hopefully I'll have something for you to look at. Don't know if I'll get any pics posted tonight or if it will be tomorrow...but either way I'll get them to you some way. It was a special night in Lubbock on Saturday and I hope a few of my photos can capture the excitement!

No comments: